Nordre Ringgade 1
8000 Aarhus C
Tel. +45 8715 0000
Switchboard opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 09.00-12.00 and 12.30-14.00
The public roads on campus have parking restrictions. Parking is restricted to a maximum of 4 hours between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm.
The restrictions are marked by 'P-zone' signs at the entry and exit points to the campus and by means of parking lines where parking is permitted.
Municipal parking attendants will patrol the area. The restrictions apply only on campus itself, not on the roads around the campus.
The Visitors’ Service offers guided tours in and around the University Park in Aarhus, lectures and a general introduction to the university’s courses, history, organisation and architecture.
Incorrect data in the map
We carry out ongoing work to ensure that the information on the map is correct, but there are currently a number of locations that are changing name, and units moving to new addresses. Unfortunately, this means that some information will be inaccurate. If you can see that information on the map is either missing or incorrect, you are welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – although we are not able to correct everything.
We can correct
- Location of buildings (including the addition of new buildings)
- Addresses on buildings (including names where the building is mainly known under another name than the building number)
- Special locations (blue buttons)
We cannot correct
- Location of units and affiliated buildings
- Personal data – please contact your local personal data editor if your information is incorrect