Building Map Aarhus University
We carry out ongoing work to ensure that the information on the map is correct, but there are currently a number of locations that are changing name, and units moving to new addresses. Unfortunately, this means that some information will be inaccurate. If you can see that information on the map is either missing or incorrect, you are welcome to send an e-mail to email@example.com – although we are not able to correct everything.
We can correct
- Location of buildings (including the addition of new buildings)
- Addresses on buildings (including names where the building is mainly known under another name than the building number)
- Special locations (blue buttons)
We cannot correct
- Location of units and affiliated buildings
- Personal data – please contact your local personal data editor if your information is incorrect
The public roads on campus have parking restrictions. Parking is restricted to a maximum of 4 hours between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm.
The restrictions are marked by 'P-zone' signs at the entry and exit points to the campus and by means of parking lines where parking is permitted.
Municipal parking attendants will patrol the area. The restrictions apply only on campus itself, not on the roads around the campus.
If you are looking for a building map to use for printing, you can download it here.
AU in Denmark
- PDF document with every AU location in Denmark
- ZIP file with every AU location in separate Adobe Illustrator documents (contains Aarhus, Emdrup, Flakkebjerg, Foulum, Herning, Kalø, Moesgaard, Påskegård, Roskilde, Silkeborg and Aarslev)
Detailed maps of Aarhus
- AU locations in Aarhus surrounding the University Park and "Ringgaden" (JPEG)
- Fuglesangs Allé (JPEG)
- Katrinebjerg (JPEG)
- Moesgaard (JPEG)