Check what documents you need to attach to your application


What documents you need to attach to your application depends on which location you are applying to. In general, you can expect to need the following:

  • Official transcript of records from your home university (must be in PDF format and must be in English). Your transcript of records is a list of grades from courses you have completed at your home university. 
  • Copy/Scan of passport OR national identity card (national identity card only an option for EU Citizens)
  • Transcripts from bachelor studies - for master students only (must be in English)
  • Depending on the department/faculty to which you wish to apply for exchange, some applications also must include a document of English language skills.

Please note that your application cannot be submitted until you have uploaded all required documents.

Please be aware that your international coordinator at your home university has to confirm your application as a last part of the application procedure before  you are able to submit your application. Please make sure to have time enough for this confirmation before the application deadline.

Further information regarding how to apply can be found here.