The Commitee for Responsible Conduct of Research at Aarhus University (Praksisudvalget) has as its primary task to independently investigate cases of suspected scientific dishonesty and other breaches of responsible conduct of research. Investigations cover research that is or has been conducted at Aarhus University or forms the basis for an academic degree awarded by Aarhus University. Upon considering a specific case the committee reports its position to the Rector.
The committee is independent of the senior management team at Aarhus University in connection with its investigation and consideration of specific cases. Everyone can contact the committee.
The committee consists of two members and two alternates from each of the four Faculties appointed by Rector on recommendation from the Academic Councils. In addition the Chairman of the Committee, who must be a jurist, is appointed by Rector.
The committee can be addressed by writing to head of the secretariat, chief legal officer Mads Niemann-Christensen: email@example.com.
- Professor Svend Andersen, School of Culture and Society
- Associate Professor Jette Kofoed, Danish School of Education
- Associate Professor Martijn van Beek, School of Culture and Society (alternate)
- Associate Professor Kirsten Frandsen, School of Communication and Culture (alternate)
- Professor Palle Bo Madsen, Department of Law (Chair)
- Professor Tom Engsted, Department of Economics and Business Economics
- Professor Bobby Zachariae, Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Professor Søren Serritzlew, Department of Political Science (alternate)
- Professor Michael S. Dahl, Department of Management (alternate)
- Professor Vibeke Bælum, Department of Dentistry
- Associate Professor Ask Vest Christiansen, Department of Public Health
- Clinical Professor Claus Gravholt, Department of Clinical Medicine (alternate)
- Associate Professor Sebastian Frische, Department of Biomedicine (alternate)
Science and Technology
- Professor Karl Anker Jørgensen, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Susanne Bødker, Department of Computer Science
- Head of Research Group Hanne Lakkenborg Kristensen, Department of Food Science (alternate)
- Senior Researcher Niels Bohse Hendriksen, Department of Environmental Science (alternate)