Associate Professor in Economics and Business Economics - 873494
The Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus BSS, Aarhus University, invites applications for a position as associate professor in Economics and Business Economics. Major responsibilities include teaching of BSc, MSc and PhD students and doing research within Economics and/or Business Economics (including Accounting, Finance, Logistics or similar).
For information about the Department of Economics and Business Economics, please visit www.econ.au.dk
You must have successfully completed an assistant professorship and be able to document relevant teaching experience obtained. To qualify for the associate professorship, you must do original research and be an internationally recognized scholar within Economics and/or Business Economics. Your publication record should contain publications in high ranked scientific journals and you should have demonstrated research leadership and administrative skills e.g. in attracting external funding. Equally important, you must be able to document quality teaching and good teaching evaluations at the undergraduate level and/or graduate level within Economics and/or Business Economics.
A permanent associate professorship at Aarhus BSS also requires that you have completed the supervision course provided by Aarhus BSS (Centre for Teaching and Learning) or a similar course. In case you have not completed the teaching and supervision course before the employment commences, your continued employment will be conditional on prompt completion of the course.
Who we are
The Department of Economics and Business Economics is part of Aarhus BSS at Aarhus University. Aarhus University is consistently ranked in the top-100 of universities worldwide, and the Department of Economics and Business Economics and Aarhus BSS have the distinguished AASCB, AMBA and EQUIS business school accreditations.
For further information regarding the job opening, you may contact Head of Department Carsten Sørensen (firstname.lastname@example.org
For further assistance with upload of your application and questions to the recruitment process, please contact HR supporter, Ulla Bjørn Tel.: +45871 52179, E-mail: email@example.com
- Aarhus BSS refers to the Ministerial Order on the Appointment of Academic Staff at Danish Universities (the Appointment Order).
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. AC.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities .
- Further information on the application and supplementary materials may be found in Applicant Guidelines.
- Teaching portfolio, degree certificate (copy), curriculum vitae, complete list of publications (including annotations for not enclosed items) and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any) must be submitted with the application together with no more than 10 selected publications. Please note that co-authorship statements including detailed information on applicant's contribution must be enclosed for joint research.
- Scientific publications and other application material which cannot be uploaded together with the application can be sent in hard copy (5 copies) by surface mail to Aarhus BSS HR & PhD, Aarhus School of Business and Social Sciences, Aarhus University, Taasingegade 1, building 1447, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark and must have reached the office no later than the application deadline. All hard copy application material must be marked with the ID number in the email you receive after having submitted the online application.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply, regardless of their personal background.
Alle ansøgninger skal være lavet online og modtaget senest:
Søg stilling online her
Aarhus Universitet er et moderne, fagligt bredt og forskningsintensivt universitet med høj kvalitet
i uddannelse og forskning og et stærkt engagement i samfundsudviklingen nationalt og globalt.
Universitetet tilbyder et inspirerende uddannelses- og forskningsmiljø
for 42.500 studerende og 11.500 medarbejdere og har et årligt budget på 6,3 mia. kr.
Læs mere på www.au.dk.